Break-ups can be emotionally rough, sorrowfully draining, and at times extremely beneficial to both parties involved. Yes, cutting ties after potentially heavily invested interactions with someone or something can be hard or challenging but not impossible to overcome.
At the end of the day saying good-bye to a lover, friend, co-worker, habit or establishment isn’t easy yet, surprisingly for some offers an incredible opportunity for emotional and mental relief.
It may seem harsh at the time to accept the grueling departure of a break-up but more often than not it is indeed for the best.
Just as the seasons come can go people, places, and habits can too. Some stay, some go, but whatever is truly meant to be will stay indefinitely.
So we can take comfort in knowing though life may throw us its curve balls, plot twists, lemons and a bitter batch of cold tea we can still move on thriving better than ever before.
So without further ado below are seven cold hard facts about break-ups.
- They said breaking up is hard to do but that must of been before break-ups via text messages.
- The moment you realize you made the right decision letting go because you actually feel happier.
- Now You have an even better excuse to party and enjoy yourself!
- You can dramatically reduce the occurrence of stress and the headaches induced by them.
- Letting go enabled you to experience pure joy at arriving at your new destination path that you were always meant to reach.
- You can only cry so much before your tears dry up and you’re encouraged to smile.
- Ice Cream Sales Sore!